Using vehicle tracking system features like over speeding alert, start of day alert, route deviation alert and excessive stoppage alert, one can analyze driver behavior and optimize fuel usage and optimizing workforce. Depending on your need there are several alerts that can be configured: Idling Alert, Stoppage Alert, Tampering Alert, Over-speeding Alert etc. For consumers looking for vehicle tracking system for personal use features like maintenance alerts and fuel pilferage alerts prove to be useful.
Protect your valuable assets with ignition alerts. These alerts can be sent to you or anyone you choose, and can be set for throughout the day or scheduled time periods, say from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am.
- Alerts based on time
- Alerts when Ignition switched on, switched off or both
- Ignition alerts can be sent to multiple users
Set a speed limit for your vehicles and get notified on violations.
- Set speed limits based on working hours/days
- Automatically set to the road's speed limit
- Alerts sent to multiple recipients
Rash driving Alert
Trackolap offers the most advanced insight into your driver's on-road performance. At every turn, curve, and stop, trackolap records all driving details .
- Harsh Cornering, Sudden Braking
- Harsh Acceleration & Sudden Impact/Collision/Jerking
Your company's fleet costs are sure to increase if your trucks idles en-route, as the running motor burns fuel for no reason.With idling alert, you receive notifications whenever there's an idling instance, so you could control such happenings in future.